Decorative fluorescent light diffusers

SkyscapeFluorescent light diffusers are those plastic panels that cover the fluorescent tubes in the ceiling of your office or cube. The clever folks at Sky-Scapes have created some cools scenes to add a little fun and/or beauty to that space above your head.

You can get blue sky with clouds; jets streaking across the sky; ocean scenes that make it appear you are under water… or you can have your favorite Dilbert character peering down at you.

Not sure I can get approval for my office but I’ll post a photo if I do.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *