The best part of blogging (for me) is the journal aspect. Writing things down forces me to think about them and consider how I feel about what’s happening around me.
From January through November, I posted here 632 times. This is the time of year when we review and reflect so I’ll do a little of that over the next few days. I’ll try to resist commenting and let these earlier posts stand on their own.
- Started working on a new doo
- Had a great time at Gnomedex 09
- Almost got a tattoo
- Taisir passes U S citizenship exam
- Met/interviewed Paul Roe and almost got my first tattoo
- Slew giant serpent with sling shot and outraged animal lovers
- Moved smays.com from Typepad to WordPress (big deal for a blogger)
- Monster ice storm hammered southeast Missouri
- I fell off the yoga wagon and have yet to get back on.
- Barb and I attended the inauguration of Barack Obama.
- Scott Adams, Bruce Sterling, Tom Peters and others observed we are on the cusp of fundamental change.
- Wonderful quote by Albert Einstein