Regular readers know that Barb and I are from the same small town in southern Missouri as Sheryl Crow. A small Brush with Near Greatness. On a recent road trip I came up with five questions I'd ask Ms. Crow, if I had the opportunity. In the off chance her publicist or agent (or daddy) finds their way to this post…
- What group or artist do you have on your iPod that would be most surprising to your fans?
- Do you have a favorite book you've read more than twice?
- If you could pass along just one life lesson or bit of wisdom to young Wyatt, what would it be?
- What do you miss most (if anything) about being a civilian? (Sorry, but answer cannot be: "Running in to QuikTrip for a quart of milk, wearing Roy Rogers pajama bottoms & torn sweat shirt.")
- Do you have any skill or trick that would win a bar bet?